CONSULTING WITH CHURCH AND MISSIONS LEADERSHIP
Inside every church there is a plan waiting to be unveiled… a plan that God has prepared… a plan that God wants to reveal to the church. It may be like the Antioch church in Acts 13:1-3 where God showed the church leadership that He wanted them to send out two senior ministers for the cross-cultural work He had called them to.
Or, it may be something new.
Dave and Joe work with the local church to discover that plan and how it can be implemented. This process includes:
- Design Your Impact Workshop
- coaching the church through the discovery and strategic planning process
- prayerfully putting the plan together
- connecting the church with the many available resources so they aren’t going it alone
- ensuring missions teams are properly trained and ministered to
- helping the vision to spread
CONFERENCES AND NETWORKS
- facilitate conferences and meetings where those interested in missions can learn from one another on how to do missions better
- help put together a missions leadership structure within a church
- bilding community in different regions so that missions advocates can hang out together and help each other
- Both Dave and Joe speak at churches, conferences, Perspectives classes, network meetings